[birt-dev] Re: Question about extending the UI designer

In my quest to add image maps to the charting feature I've been trying to extend the UI/RCP to enable this enhancement, specifically allow a dataset column (URL data) to be assigned to a new attribute. Is there any documentation around to help me extend current API? I found a document called Charts_FAQ-1.doc that describes the Stock series chart data element extension but that was about it.

Thanks in advance.

Ady

--
Ady Das OToole