[birt-dev] Vote to accept a new Commiter : Petter Ivymark

Title: Vote to accept a new Commiter : Petter Ivymark

Dear BIRT project committers,
This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer Petter Ivmark for the BIRT project. Petter Ivmark is willing to contribute to the BIRT project, he has started working on the BIRT 2.0 projects, and has already been actively involved on the project BPS 12 - Code Editor For BIRT Scripting. Petter will be working with BIRT Committers on the design and implementation of the BIRT  Designer and Model features.

Please reply to this mailing list,
either
"Yes, I agree to accept Petter Ivmark as a committer to the BIRT project",
or
"No, I do not agree to accept Petter Ivmark as a committer to the BIRT project"

Thanks,
Rima Kanguri
BIRT Committer

Back to the top