[birt-dev] BIRT API Change Request -- ActivityStack and CommandStack.

Dear All,

 Attached please find the “ActivityStack and CommandStack API changes.doc”. Would you please review it and send me your comments before August 23, 2005? That is also the date by which we will take it as accepted by default, if no feedback is received. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you very much!

Thanks!

Actuate Shanghai Center.

Email: rlu@xxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 50270900-224