RE: [birt-dev] Vote to Accept a New Committer: Krishna Venkatraman

Title: Vote to Accept a New Committer: Krishna Venkatraman

Yes, I agree to accept Krishna Venkatraman as a committer to the BIRT project

From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Clenahan
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 6:04 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Vote to Accept a New Committer: Krishna Venkatraman

Dear BIRT project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for the BIRT project web pages. Krishna Venkatraman is willing to contribute to the BIRT project. Krishna has already been active in the BIRT community helping to evangelize BIRT at various events, and developing examples and tutorials for the BIRT web pages. Going forward, Krishna will be working with the PMC and BIRT Committers to identify and develop requirements for the project based on community input. In this role, Krishna will be updating content in the BIRT web pages, developing further examples, etc.

The BIRT PMC recommends Krishna as a committer for the BIRT project.

Please reply to this mailing list,
either
 "Yes, I agree to accept Krishna Venkatraman as a committer to the BIRT project",
or
"No, I do not agree to accept Krishna Venkatraman as a committer to the BIRT project"

Thanks,

Paul Clenahan
PMC
Eclipse Business Intelligence & Reporting Tools (BIRT) Project
<http://www.eclipse.org/birt>

Back to the top