RE: [birt-dev] BIRT and Oracle

Hi Raghavan,

Can you please provide more details about your environment?

I used the oracle thin driver and it worked for me.

Can you please provide the following?

1)       JDBC Driver

2)       Query Text

3)       Oracle version

4)       Do you have any parameters in the query?

5)       What build of BIRT are you using?

Thanks,

Roshan