[birt-charting-dev] SVG drill down in facelet web application

Hi,

I am looking into generating an SVG graph and integrate it into a facelet web application (using icefaces). Ideally I'd like to drill down into data in the web app. Is there any good library that would ease configuring the charts (sort of a layer on top of birt)? Maybe with an XML config file - so that I would get a preconfigured chart from a factory. Has anyone a sample web project that would demonstrate this scenario please?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Back to the top