Re: [birt-charting-dev] test - first question

Keith,

There are a lot more people using the newsgroup.  That would be the better place.  This forum is primarily for the developers.

Scott Rosenbaum

Keith Turner wrote:

Hi, this list seems inactive – the archives last message is in November 07.

I am trying to update several charts that we use embedded into our web application. I have done some work here, but have “issues”

Is this the right place to ask questions of this sort, or is there a better forum?

Keith