[birt-charting-dev] BIRT community invited to submit long talk to EclipseCon 2008

BIRT Community,

As the Tools sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd
like to invite you to submit long talks and/or tutorial proposals for
EclipseCon 2008.  EclipseCon 2008 will be better than ever, and
participation from BIRT in the form of presentations and/or tutorials
will be a highly valued addition.

Submissions can be completed in minutes by going here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=submissions/

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline.

Thanks.  I'll look forward to seeing many of you at EclipseCon 2008!

Scott

Scott Lewis
slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top