[birt-charting-dev] How can I you get the the name of the images that BIRT generated

Hello to all I am in need of some assistance.

I have recently started working with BIRT and I have it running in a servlet container. Is there a way to know what image names (in this case charts) BIRT generated and placed in the image directory when the report runs and renders. I thought getReportRunnable() would do the trick but I could not figure it out

What I relly need is the chart images created, it looks like BIRT is createing and numbering the images sequentially (custom1, custom2, etc) but I need the names that were generated  for a particular instance that was just run since ther could be other sessions running other reports.

Here is the code that I have

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Max

design = birtReportEngine.openReportDesign(sc.getRealPath("/birt/reports") + "/" + reportName );

IRunAndRenderTask task = birtReportEngine.createRunAndRenderTask(design);

task.setAppContext(contextMap);

HTMLRenderOption options = new HTMLRenderOption();

options.setOutputFormat(HTMLRenderOption.OUTPUT_FORMAT_HTML);

options.setOutputStream(response.getOutputStream());

task.setRenderOption(options);

task.run();

task.close();

Back to the top