From: birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of caio wg
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:11 AM
To: birt-charting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-charting-dev] Chart - Interactivity not properly working

Hello, guys.

BIRT Version: 2.1.2

I'm trying to follow the steps provided by the sample on the BIRT web
site :
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/combochart/
index.php
When I was doing the step that is "add to the bar chart an interactivity
(Action: Url Redirect) ".
I was surprised to see that when I clicked on the Interactivity button
on
the Chart properties the "Interactivity window" don't show me the
"Update"
button or the list on the left to add some interactivity like is showing
in
the movie example.

That's some bug with my BIRT version?

On the Interactivity window when the Event "Mouse Click" is selected,
the
action "Url Redirect" don't appears!
Only the following options appears on my "action":
--------------------------------
<None>
Hyperlink               ------------> I didn't found that option on the
documentation.
Show Tooltip
Toggle Visibility
Invoke Script
Highlight
CallBack
Toggle DataPoint Visibility
--------------------------------
Note: The option "Url Redirect" is not in the option list.

If I click on the "?" button on the Interactivity window the following
message appears to me:
------------------------
Use this dialog box to define interactive features of your chart, both
the types of interactivity and the actions that trigger the interactive

If you change a definition, click Update to apply it.
Note: The button "Update" don't exist in that window!

I'm brazilian.
Sorry about my english.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks