[birt-charting-dev] how I can insert labels for the legend dynamically?

 I want to draw a chart concern to the  employee's salary for the previous 3
months ending from today. So i put the employee id in to the X axis and the
salary to the Y axis. I want to know how I can insert names of the months of
the previous 3 months in the legend. If any one know please tell me how I
can do it.