[birt-charting-dev] How can i represent 10 raise to 2 in mathematical form in Chart axis.

Hi..

            In mathematical graphs or chats we are commanly giving 10 raise to 2 or some thing like that in its original form. How can i represent the same thing in BIRT charting? is it possible to give like this. I have observed one text field in Format Chart -> ChartArea - > Axis - > X - Axis -> Title. In title text file we can give the title to that axis. there i have to represent 10 raise to 2 or some think like that.

How can i solve above problem. Is it possible ?

Thanks and Regards
Bhanu

--
భాను ప్రకశ్ నూకల