RE: [birt-charting-dev] Chart automated unit tests are available

Hi Sheldon,

Yes, the JUnit test plug-in I’m referring to is "org.eclipse.birt.chart.tests".

Another plug-in, “org.eclipse.birt.report.tests.chart", is created and used by QA team. Those test cases generate *.jpeg charts, but I have not found any automated comparison in that plug-in.

Most of test cases in it are same with the chart API examples in “org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples”. So if such test cases are considered to be useful, I could add an API automation test package into "org.eclipse.birt.chart.tests" plug-in.

Cheers.

Regards,

Nina

Actuate Software Co., Ltd.