RE: [birt-charting-dev] Zooming feature for charts

Please post "How To" questions on the BIRT Newsgroup. The newsgroup has a large number of contributors who have used BIRT to perform many different tasks. This mailing list is reserved for committers who are working on the development of the chart feature. You can access the newsgroup by following the instructions on this page: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/ Alternatively, you can submit an enhancement request in Bugzilla for this type of issue.

Jane Tatchell.

From: birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evangelos Papacostantis
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:42 PM
To: birt-charting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-charting-dev] Zooming feature for charts

I would like to have a zoomer available for a chart. The zoomer will
allow me to select a specific area of interest on the graph, which area
will be zoomed in to provide more detail.

Is there anything available which will allow me to do this?
If not, please offer any sort of guidance on how I could do this.

This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, available at
http://www.rmb.co.za/web/elements.nsf/online/disclaimer.html

Back to the top