Re: [birt-charting-dev] Chart interactivity functional specifications - Draft 3

Do you expect the menu bar to render in SVG or DHTML?  I assume you expect the menu bar to render in SVG.  I just want to clarify this point.  Also, it is possible to render 3D drawing in SVG.  I'm concerned about providing the rotation feature in SVG.  There may be performance issues.  The 3D rotation function could possibly not make it for the BIRT 2.0 release at least for the SVG renderer.  I want to review these function with our usability person.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Problem Deterministic Group, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx

"David Michonneau" <dmichonneau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/28/2005 10:29 AM

Please respond to
For developers on the BIRT Charting project

"For developers on the BIRT Charting project" <birt-charting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[birt-charting-dev] Chart interactivity functional specifications -        Draft 3

Hi All,

Here is an updated draft of the chart interactivity functional specifications with mockups for the default interactivity (rotation and interactivity menu). Please send me your comments.

Thanks,

David[attachment "Microsoft Word - Chart Interactivity_SPEC.pdf" deleted by Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM] _______________________________________________
birt-charting-dev mailing list
birt-charting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx