[birt-charting-dev] Chart interactivity functional specifications - Draft 2

Hi All,

Here is an updated draft of the chart interactivity functional specifications based on your feedback. Please let me know your comments.

We are still working on the mockups, that we will add at a later stage. Regarding the AJAX framework to be used at the report level, it is still under discussion, possible candidates include echo2 and backbase.

Thanks,

David