From: birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Lee-Loy
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:45 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT Charting project
Subject: Re: [birt-charting-dev] Feature Specification for New Chart UI inBIRT 2.0

Hi Milind,

When is the latest I can provide feedback on this feature?

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Problem Deterministic Group, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx

"Milind Padhye" <mpadhye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: birt-charting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/19/2005 04:54 PM

Please respond to
For developers on the BIRT Charting project

"For developers on the BIRT Charting project" <birt-charting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[birt-charting-dev] Feature Specification for New Chart UI in BIRT        2.0

Hi All,

            Attached is the feature specification for the new Chart User Interface planned for BIRT 2.0.

            Please respond with your comments and feedback in this list. (This document will also be added to the BIRT wiki soon.)

Thank you,
Milind Padhye
 [attachment "Chart_User_Interface_2_Feature_Specification.doc" deleted by Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM] _______________________________________________
birt-charting-dev mailing list