[birt-charting-dev] Feature 101655 design document

I created a design document for feature 101655.  It discusses supporting custom event handlers in the chart engine.   The design document is biased towards the generated SVG chart output.  I would like for someone to review this document and add their comments.  Particularly I would like someone to add any design points that are specific to the SWT or Swing renderers.  Here is the link to the design doc:

https://www.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=24929

Let me know who would be able to review this document.

Thanks,

Sheldon.
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Problem Deterministic Group, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: 905.413.261

Back to the top