Re: [babel-translators] BPEL project not showing up in translator list

I processed the update site and ran the syncup script. We even picked up a few existing translations!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Lead

Inactive hide details for Bob Brodt ---2011/04/28 上午 09:43:16---Hi devs, I added the BPEL 0.5.0 update site to babel yesterBob Brodt ---2011/04/28 上午 09:43:16---Hi devs, I added the BPEL 0.5.0 update site to babel yesterday for translation and it hasn't showed

Bob Brodt <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx>

babel-translators@xxxxxxxxxxx

2011/04/28 上午 09:43

[babel-translators] BPEL project not showing up in translator list

Sent by:

babel-translators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi devs,

I added the BPEL 0.5.0 update site to babel yesterday for translation and it hasn't showed up in the list of projects available for translations. What do I need in the update site to make this happen?