Re: [babel-dev] babel systems catch-up

Gerald,

Thanks for the update, and for stepping up.

The EF is suggesting that all projects plan on moving their development from Gerrit/Bugzilla to either Eclipse GitLab or GitHub. Do you have a preference?

Denis

On 2022-12-30 16:42, Gerald Mitchell via babel-dev wrote:

Hello all,

You may see activity in the Nightly or Weekly builds and the clean-babel Jenkins build.

I am in process to get the Babel systems back on track.

Currently in the builds all correct values are in, nor are the projects all updated.

These builds were just processing tests and are incomplete and untested and I highly recommend to not use any nightly or weekly builds until the next release is announced.

R0.19.2 for 2021-12, 2021-09, and 2021-06 is still the latest stable driver for now.

I am working on 2022-03, 2022-06, 2022-09, and 2022-12 but it will be a little while to catch up with all the changes in the year.

Gerald Mitchell

gmitchelldos