Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---05/09/2018 03:29:49 PM---Hello babel-dev I've been discussing translations with a group Denis Roy ---05/09/2018 03:29:49 PM---Hello babel-dev I've been discussing translations with a group on the Babel forum:

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/09/2018 03:29 PM
Subject: [babel-dev] Fwd: New reply to Re: Babel Eclipse Project translation process by Caio Romão
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello babel-dev

I've been discussing translations with a group on the Babel forum:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=rview&goto=1786718#msg_1786718

I've also fixed our Nightly build process.

I do need some assistance with the question, below. If someone can join in and help, that would be appreciated. I think we have pseudo-translations that can be used for this, but I am not sure how.

Denis