[babel-dev] Babel plugins and Message Editor, asking for commit privileges.

Hi.

Quite a while ago (march 2015), I posted a message in the Babel news group that I would like to contribute some copy/paste enhancements to the Message Editor. Time went by and I did not think much of it after that. In the beginning of 2016 I needed to do some additional changes and my will to contribute the changes resurfaced.
By then I had read up on the prefererad way to contribute so I created two bugs in Bugzilla. One for the "enhancement" and one to enable Gerrit support for the project (488151 and 488150).
Denis Roy answered the Gerrit-request with a question to "Stefan, Martin", asking if they still monitor Bugzilla. Since they never answered I presume that they do not. Therefor, I reach out again with this email.

I would still like to  contribute my enhancements, further more there are some resource-leaks and some other shortcomings that I would like to adress.
Since there are no active committers to Babel-plugins (Message Editor) to review pull-requests or similar, I ask for commit privileges to the project.I have worked as a developer for a RCP application for more then 10 years so I have some experience with the framework.
If I do get commit privileges to the Babel-plugins repository I aim to do further enhancements to the project and try to align it with a release train.

Best regards
/Claes Rosell

Back to the top