Re: [babel-dev] Gerrit code review - part 3

Hello, Denis.

I can solve this. :)

I find .gitconfig file has global mail setting in windows' user directory,
I change it and find my test commit is done successfully.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/60411

Thank You :)

----- Satoru Yoshida <raamat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Wrotes: