[babel-dev] Gerrit code review - part 3

With the cloned repo from Gerrit, we must tell Eclipse to push to
refs/for/master, as it will try to push to refs/heads/master and Gerrit
will block that.

In Eclipse Luna, Right-click the server project > Team > Remote >
Configure Push to Upstream... then click the Add... button.

Configure your remote mapping as pictured in babel-gerrit.png.  You are
effectively telling EGit to push your HEAD (master) changes to
refs/for/master on the remote (server). Press Save when done.

I then suggest you test it out by making a change:

1. Do a Pull first. Always Pull first to make sure your local copy is
up-to-date.

2. Make a small change to babel-setup.sql, save it.

3. Team > Commit and Push as usual, enter a comment. Normally, your
commit comment would begin with Bug: 123456 to link back to the feature
or bug request.

4. In the confirmation, you'll notice a URL to the code review Change.
For instance, I have created this change, which is waiting for Review:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/60332

By clicking the Add... button, you can post comments and submit your review.

Code-Review+1 means you've reviewed the code, but would like someone
else to also look at it.

Code-Review+2 means you've reviewed the code and are authorizing it to
be merged (Submitted) to refs/heads/master (the master branch)

Verified+1 means you've verified the changes actually work on staging.

Give it a try, but let's keep things simple: let's merge (submit) only
one change at a time.

Denis