[babel-dev] Gerrit code review - part 2

You've logged into Gerrit and uploaded your SSH key.

Preferences
project:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/projects

Also, configure your Gerrit settings.  I like to remove the "Show Site
Header" for a cleaner UI:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/preferences

Update your remote
If you already have cloned the server repository, you must change the
remote. If you're not sure how, I suggest you delete the Server project
in Eclipse, and re-clone it from this URL:

git clone ssh://committer_id@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/babel/server

Part 3 will explain how to set up the push. This will all be worth the
effort soon.

Back to the top