Re: [babel-dev] questions about babel

Hi Scott,

Ease of installation of the server was not originally planned, but it's not all that complicated.

I believe Intalio installed their own babel server in the past, but I don't know what their experience was.

Like all projects, we could certainly use help in that area. As it is, I struggle to find the time to even just keep Babel barely running.

Denis