Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for "Belger, Gernot" ---12/17/2014 10:53:08 AM---Hello Babel-Dev, after recently updating to eclipse 4.4,"Belger, Gernot" ---12/17/2014 10:53:08 AM---Hello Babel-Dev, after recently updating to eclipse 4.4, I noticed that the plugin org.eclipse.core.

From: "Belger, Gernot" <G.Belger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/17/2014 10:53 AM
Subject: [babel-dev] org.eclipse.core.resource not translated
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Babel-Dev,

after recently updating to eclipse 4.4, I noticed that the plugin org.eclipse.core.resources is not translated any more (there is not such fragment in the babel update site).
However it contains some translatable string in
org.eclipse.core.resources\org\eclipse\core\internal\utils\messages.properties
So is there a special reason why it is not translated anymore? Would you mind adding it again?

Sorry if this is the wrong list for that kind of question, please give me a hint where to post it instead.

Kind regards,
babel-dev mailing list
babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/babel-dev