[babel-dev] org.eclipse.core.resource not translated

Hello Babel-Dev,

after recently updating to eclipse 4.4, I noticed that the plugin org.eclipse.core.resources is not translated any more (there is not such fragment in the babel update site).

However it contains some translatable string in

org.eclipse.core.resources\org\eclipse\core\internal\utils\messages.properties

So is there a special reason why it is not translated anymore? Would you mind adding it again?

Sorry if this is the wrong list for that kind of question, please give me a hint where to post it instead.

Kind regards,

Gernot

Back to the top