Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---10/21/2014 01:40:39 PM---Looks like the Babel builds are running again: http://build.eclDenis Roy ---10/21/2014 01:40:39 PM---Looks like the Babel builds are running again: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_langu

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/21/2014 01:40 PM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Nightly Build/old releases update sites
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like the Babel builds are running again:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/

Kit, in the build script (publishPackFromLive.sh) I commented some lines pertaining to the Orion language packs.  I'm nor sure what is wrong, but they were breaking things trying to move files.

I ran out of time to investigate further.

Denis