Re: [babel-dev] Eclipse Bugzilla data bridge

Hi Kit,

This week I'm in the process of provisioning a new vserver for Babel, so I'll fix this as I migrate over.

Thanks,

Denis

On 23/09/14 04:43 PM, Kit Lo wrote:

Denis,

A few Bugzilla bugs (for example: Bug 437356, Bug 440751) reported that Babel does not show the latest Project/Version info for their projects. Not sure if the data bridge is running properly. Can you check?

In the meantime, I manually added those Project/Version info into the Babel database in order to prepare for the Luna SR1 language packs.

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead