Re: [babel-dev] Starting Eclipse with a language pack

No problem, I did answer, but the Babel website needs an update.
I'm pretty sure that "Just unzip the Babel language packs into the Eclipse installation folder." as described at https://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php doesn't work with all Eclipse versions of the past years.

Regards,
Markus