Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---06/13/2014 01:37:57 PM---I've fixed that also.  Thanks, Kit. DenisDenis Roy ---06/13/2014 01:37:57 PM---I've fixed that also.  Thanks, Kit. Denis

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 06/13/2014 01:37 PM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] build.eclipse.org server problem?
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've fixed that also.  Thanks, Kit.

Denis

On 06/13/2014 12:01 PM, Kit Lo wrote:

    Denis,

    There are still something wrong with:
    http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/N20140613-0200/luna/luna.php

    PHP is supposed to replace "<?= $language_pack_leader ?>" with ".", but that does not happen, causing all the links on the page to be broken. Clearing the cache in my browser did not help.

    Regards,
    Kit Lo
    Eclipse Babel Project Lead
    IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
    IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

    Inactive
          hide details for Denis Roy ---06/13/2014 10:48:04 AM---Hi Kit,
          It's fixed. We upgraded PHP on build.eclipse.org and fDenis Roy ---06/13/2014 10:48:04 AM---Hi Kit, It's fixed.  We upgraded PHP on build.eclipse.org and for some reason it