Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Andreas Sewe ---05/21/2014 08:11:45 AM---Hi, > You specified a https snapshot URL. Babel received: "CAndreas Sewe ---05/21/2014 08:11:45 AM---Hi, > You specified a https snapshot URL. Babel received: "Certificate

From: Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 05/21/2014 08:11 AM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Resource files for Code Recommenders 2.1.0 not being picked up
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

> You specified a https snapshot URL. Babel received: "Certificate
> verification error, Unable to establish SSL connection". I changed it to
> http. Babel completed the file extraction successfully. Code
> Recommenders 2.1.0 files are now available for translation.

thanks. That did the trick.

On a related note: I noticed that the source paths specified for
technology.recommenders 2.0.6 und 2.0.7, which previously existed, are
gone [1]. Did you remove them? Also, a long list of Plugin Exclude
Patterns was added.

> /^ch\..*$/
> /^com\..*$/
> /^javax\..*$/
> /^org\.apache\..*$/
> /^org\.jboss\..*$/
> /^org\.slf4j\..*$/

Did you add them or where do they come from?

Anyway, [2] still lists 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 as being ready for translation,
so nothing was lost apparently.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <