Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---03/27/2014 10:22:15 AM---I've done a few much-needed updates to the Babel website: http:Denis Roy ---03/27/2014 10:22:15 AM---I've done a few much-needed updates to the Babel website: http://eclipse.org/babel/

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/27/2014 10:22 AM
Subject: [babel-dev] Web site love
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've done a few much-needed updates to the Babel website:

http://eclipse.org/babel/
- Added "You can help!" section with a link to our development page

http://eclipse.org/babel/development/
- Updated links to Git, Forums and other things that have changed
- Link to the team now points to the up-to-date PMI

If you can think of anything else we can do to make the project easier to contribute to, please let me know.

Denis