[babel-dev] Babel nightly builds for 3.8 Juno

Hello everybody,

We are developing an Eclipse RCP-based Client application which is based on 3.8 Juno. This application is provided in several languages. Our latest translation of this product is in Slovak.

Unfortunately the Slovak Eclipse community is quiet small and the translation of Juno in Slovak is nearly not existent. Currently a translator is translating on babel.eclipse.org on version 3.8. We are able to get access to Babel nightly builds only for Eclipse Luna. This language packs can be installed in our RCP but this translation will not be drawn into the UI. Is it possible to get access to nightly builds for Juno or is this currently unavailable? Or is there any other solution possible for our case?

We will translate more components of Eclipse if we can have access to this nightly builds or any other update site regarding our issue. So both the Slovak community and we can benefit from this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Dominic

Back to the top