Re: [babel-dev] Project source location not being picked up

Kit Lo wrote:
> We used to have a background job that runs daily to process the map
> files. It may not be running. I manually started the process.
> Translatable strings for technology.recommenders 2.0.6 are now available
> for translation.

Great. Thank you.

Follow-up question: I just started with a translation of
technology.recommenders 2.0.6 into German, as gain some first-hand
experience of the whole Babel workflow. During that, I came across the
following message wenn translating a single key: "Translated 2 strings
across all Babel projects."

Does that mean when I translate, say, the string "always" to "immer"
that other projects besides technology.recommenders 2.0.6 receive that
translation as a side-effect? That seems dangerous to me, as I don't
know their translation context, so I assume I misunderstood the above
message.

Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks.

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The knowledge transfer company