Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---12/12/2013 11:22:01 AM---Kit, there is an interesting post in the Babel forum and I remeDenis Roy ---12/12/2013 11:22:01 AM---Kit, there is an interesting post in the Babel forum and I remember you  discussing this some time a

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/12/2013 11:22 AM
Subject: [babel-dev] Forum topic
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kit, there is an interesting post in the Babel forum and I remember you discussing this some time ago.  If you have a moment, please have a look:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/628308/

Also, as I've mentioned previously, I've removed the babel-translators mailing list, since it had been under a subscription attack for some time.

Thanks,

Denis