Re: [babel-dev] ECon Europe call for papers

hi

sure am interested, albeit quite busy... but a talk would be the perfect excuse to go to germany ;) after all its not that far...

I'll talk to one or two of our students that are currently working on some stuff, maybe we have something that is ready (enough) for a sneak peak - and after all a trip to EconEurope should be a nice perk to motivate ;)

cheers