Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for ---05/21/2013 05:09:24 AM---That’s fantastic. Thanks a lot! I’ve also added some further exclude pa---05/21/2013 05:09:24 AM---That’s fantastic. Thanks a lot! I’ve also added some further exclude patterns to exclude the Stardus

From: <Sven.Rottstock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 05/21/2013 05:09 AM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] "Release Version" dowpdown box shows always "unspecified"
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

That’s fantastic. Thanks a lot!
I’ve also added some further exclude patterns to exclude the Stardust NL bundles in general (because we want to get rid of these if we’re fully integrated into the Babel project ;) ).

May I ask you from where I can download the latest Kepler related language packs (to check if the Stardust NL bundles from Babel are included there)? http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/ shows only the nightly builds for Juno.

Regards,
Sven