Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler

Hi Kit,

Looks like I authored some docs for the Git release process some time ago:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Development_Process#Release_process

In short:
-  create a new tag in Git, like you used to in CVS.
- since tagging is a local process, it must be pushed to the remote.  See docs, this is not a simple push.
- once it's pushed, we run the release process on the server.

I haven't updated our release process on the server.  Once you have your release tagged and ready, I will do just that, then we'll be set for future releases.

Denis