Re: [babel-dev] Babel Tools Release 0.9.0.B1 - almost there

* how do we create release notes, how much support is there from bugzilla. personally i would really prefer a solution that just involves listing all bugs with a specific version in bugzilla (also see my last post to this mailing list)

Eclipse doesn't have a mechanism per se.  I will ask on the cross-project mailing list to see what other projects do.

There are already a couple of responses.  I'm not sure if any can be helpful:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg08828.html

Denis

Back to the top