Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---02/26/2013 08:37:51 AM---Hi Kit, I ran the build manually yesterday, and it seems to havDenis Roy ---02/26/2013 08:37:51 AM---Hi Kit, I ran the build manually yesterday, and it seems to have completed

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 02/26/2013 08:37 AM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Recent Babel language pack builds not showing up at Babel download site
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kit,

I ran the build manually yesterday, and it seems to have completed successfully:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/

It all seems well now, unless I'm missing something.

Denis

On 02/16/2013 12:01 PM, Kit Lo wrote:

    Denis,

    Recent Babel language pack builds are not showing up at Babel download site. It looks like the builds completed successfully at the Babel server. However, the rsync connection to build.eclipse.org timed out. Do you think it's related to the recent server move? Please investigate. Thanks!