Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Andreas Sewe ---02/07/2013 08:50:01 AM---Hi all, pardon me if this is the wrong list for this kind ofAndreas Sewe ---02/07/2013 08:50:01 AM---Hi all, pardon me if this is the wrong list for this kind of question, but since

From: Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 02/07/2013 08:50 AM
Subject: [babel-dev] How to create MAP files?
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

pardon me if this is the wrong list for this kind of question, but since
there is not babel-users...

I am a committer for the Eclipse Code Recommenders project and we would
like to use the Babel team's services for localizing our plugins. We
recently finished the I18N step; all language-dependent strings now
reside in properties files. But what's now needed to get the L10N
process started?

According to the Babel FAQ I need to submit some kind of MAP files, but
I couldn't figure out what they were; the documentation on refers to
ViewCVS but we (like everyone else) now uses Git.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company