Re: [babel-dev] Prepare to join the Kepler release train

Kit,

As you may have heard, the Eclipse Foundation is moving all its servers to a new data centre early next month.  That move will occupy most of my time till then.

I'll keep this email as "unread" as a reminder to perform those tasks, and I will try to get them done, I just cannot promise when  :)

Denis