Re: [babel-dev] Plugin Versioning, Releasing, ...

Stefan,

I agree that graduating to a mature project would be a good thing. We've never had a need to do so until now.

Feel free to work on 0.x versions until you/we think we're ready for a 1.0. In my opinion, the language packs are definitely 1.0 in terms of maturity and adoption (not completeness). When Babel moves out of incubation we could also align the plugins release with the translations release.

Thanks,

Denis