[babel-dev] Babel website now in Git

Kit, others,

I've converted the Babel website to Git. The CVS version is marked as read-only.

I've written a wiki document that simplifies the process of getting the EGit tools installed on Eclipse, checkout the Babel website repo and make changes:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix/Git_for_Phoenix_committers

When you get a moment, please familiarize yourself with the process and commit+push a change to git.eclipse.org. If you have any problems, please let me know.

The website repo can be browsed here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/babel.git/

The actual repo URI is:
Committers: ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/babel.git
Anonymous: git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/babel.git
http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/babel.git

My next task will be to migrate our code repository. I'll keep you informed via this list.

Denis

Back to the top