Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---05/25/2012 02:53:49 PM---Kit, As CVS is deprecated at Eclipse.org, we should consider moDenis Roy ---05/25/2012 02:53:49 PM---Kit, As CVS is deprecated at Eclipse.org, we should consider moving our code

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/25/2012 02:53 PM
Subject: [babel-dev] Migrating from CVS to Git
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kit,

As CVS is deprecated at Eclipse.org, we should consider moving our code
repository to Git.  Luckily, I know the Eclipse.org webmasters quite
well :)  so I can lead this effort.

I don't think this will have much effect on us since we're not into
heavy development anymore, but Git does take some getting used to.  I
was thinking this is something we could attack shortly after Juno has
shipped.

Thoughts?

Denis