[babel-dev] questions

Hi Babel folks,

I'm the project lead for the ECF (Eclipse Communication Framework) project [1], and I'm working with a client that is using some work of the Babel project. (Thanks for your work on the project).

My client has some technical questions about how some parts of Babel were implemented and I would like to point him at someone from the project that would at least be able to direct him to existing Babel docs, and/or code as appropriate.

Is there an appropriate person (e.g. project lead/leads) that would be willing to do this for a consumer of the project?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/ecf

Back to the top