Re: [babel-dev] Language packs to build for next release

I don't have much to say to the original question, other than perhaps
earlier releases should have their maps updated one last time to point to
an appropriate maintenance branch and built one final time, with future
builds limited to the current release (and its maintenance releases) and
the next release train.

...speaking of which, how soon will we be seeing builds aimed at Indigo?
Are Helios map entries still pointing at HEAD (for example) considered
"good enough" for TVT purposes?  I can foresee problems if strings end up
being removed in Indigo that were in Helios and suddenly we have packs
that are missing translations that were correct at Helios' release.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT