Re: [babel-dev] New language packs for Helios M6

Hi guys,

Did you have any idea for my issue with Pulsar?
I was thinking if I could submit two map files URLs, instead of one. This way I could create a separate map file for Pulsar, but I would upload them together.

Would this work for you? Will this solution generate two separate language packs? (I think this is the important part of my issue)